Thursday, August 5, 2010

Five Nights

We've had five nights in the new house. And we're loving it here. Even with a few minor problems like some pesky ants and two missing appliances (dishwasher and microwave - weigh in with your opinion on which of those is harder to live without), this is a wonderful home.

The recent days have been a flurry of unpacking, cleaning pet hair off everything, and trying to decide where to hang things.

I'd write more, but it's time to get ready for the day, and in addition I've just killed two ants crawling on my skin.

4 comments:

Home Sweet Home said...

I vote for the dishwasher. We don't use our microwave and don't miss it. But then again we are a bit different!

janelle said...

Dishwasher! Hands down!
Why would there be pet hair? I missed something.

Las Vegas Mama said...

Its harder to live without a microwave!! You can always wash dishes by hand but heating up stuff on the stove just makes more dirty dishes and bigger messes. PLUS, it takes longer. How are you supposed to heat up a cup of coffee when you accidentally add too much milk? And its too hot to turn the stove on for every little thing because then you have to crank the air up even more.

littlecbsmom said...

I have to go with the majority and say microwave...hardly use it! I would miss the dishwasher, but hey...don't you have a pool?