Tuesday, September 7, 2010

501

I just noticed on my dashboard that I have 500 posts! Whoa!

So this is 501.

501 reminds me of Levi's.

On Saturday, I had my Mom's Day Out and bought myself a pair of real Levi's. I haven't had Levi's in ages. I like them.

One of my friends has a kid named Levi. I kinda like that for a name. Names. Kids. I'm not sure I can handle any more kids. Then again, it's good I can't do anything permanent, because I seem to change my mind on this about every other day.

Never made sweet and sour chicken before, but it's simmering in the crock pot right now. It's Kirsten's recipe. Kirsten, who is married to Mike. Mike who yesterday gave me a bright red t-shirt that says, "40 Isn't Old If You're a Tree."

Do you know they sell tequila with a scorpion in the bottle? This is foolish.

I'm back to running, now that the temps are staying mostly in the double digits. And we've got another addition to our running group! That makes five of us - we're a force to be reckoned with on the streets of Henderson. And in a road race coming soon!

2 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

I absolutely love these kind of posts of yours:)

Let us know how the chicken came out!

I'm glad you are running again! Good for you!

Katie and Mark said...

I'm so glad to have a running group! :) Thanks for inviting me...