Friday, September 10, 2010

Top O' The Mornin'!

I tiptoed out to the mailbox this morning in my pajamas to mail my long-overdue birthday thank-yous. Happily I was wearing modest enough pajamas that aren't too silly since I saw not just one but BOTH of my neighbors (the husband half of the neighbors). One is Australian, and we love to listen to him talk - from him I got a "Top o' the mornin'!" The other called a greeting and gave a wave and I slipped back into the house resolved to get dressed quick before anyone else sees me. The pajamas are cute enough - I just bought them at Dillard's on my Mom's Day Out - but I'm not sure how much mascara is smeared under my eyes and how much of my hair is sticking out all over the place.

Top o' the morning, indeed!

1 comment:

heathorock said...

i'm smiling
ya never know who you'll see on the way to the mailbox (a benefit of having ours inside, i s'pose)
glad you were wearing cute pj's!