Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kevin's been singing "Basketball Jones"

"That's my hook shot with my eyebrow..."

"I need someone to set a pick for me at the free-throw line of life
Someone I can pass to
Someone to hit the open man on the give-and-go..."

Over the past couple of months, Kevin has been singing these weird basketball lyrics and little did I know until this moment that they are sung by Cheech and Chong!!! Ai yi yi!

Anyhoo --- it was fun to see Joe get excited about basketball. Especially for me, the mom, since it is way more fun to watch than baseball.

So... here he is in his Skechers skateboarding shoes making a shot during warm-up (in mid-air, thank you to the sports photographer - me!):


Here's Coach Dad (Kevin):


And here's future joneser, John, dribbling in the stands:

No comments: