Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Highly Recommend:

1) Trader Joe's Fruit Floes. Have I told you about these already? Gosh, they're good. My favorite is lime, and Kevin's favorite is strawberry. (The lime are only 1 point on Weight Watchers, strawberry are two.) A box of four is $1.99.

2) UV-LED flashlights. See my previous post. They also come in handy if you want to see how much pee has splashed on the walls around the toilet over the years.

3) Flip-flops you can wear out to the mailbox with socks. They're not just for soccer players.

(I have these exact ones but with a hot pink swoosh stripe. I am a vision walking out to the mailbox in these lovelies.)

4) The Pampered Chef "29 Minutes to Dinner, volume 2". Just avoid the Quick and Creamy Mac 'N Cheese with Butternut Squash. It smells like poop and tastes worse. Everything else I've made in there is so yummy, though. I can forgive the Mac 'N Cheese in favor of a box of Kraft.

2 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

What are they? The fruit floes...like a popsicle? I'm dying to know! Can you beleive there is not a Trader Joes' in Salem? I hope one day, I sure do miss it!

I haven't heard of that Pampered Chef cookbook! I love all of their stuff! I can't beleive I have been here a year now and not invited to one single party!

I will definitely skip the light!

Mike Nalley said...

Wait a minute! Don't be so quick to poopoo the Mac-&-Cheese w/ butternut squash just because you've encountered a few nay sayers! I'm actually eating it for lunch right now!! I like it! It was good on it's own but adding some tasty Trader Joes Authentica salsa makes it oh so good.