Here is my reading list for 2011. Anyone want to join me in reading any of these? If you come to my house to discuss any of them afterwards, I will provide wine and finger foods! Or beer and pizza. Or water and a veggie tray. I just love company. I admit it's an ambitious list, but I think I can do it.
1) Don Quixote - Cervantes - I'm reading a translation... I'm not THAT hard-core
2) The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Victor Hugo
3) Something of Aquinas', I just don't know what yet, but I'm not brave enough to tackle the Summa
4) Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
5) Confessions - Augustine
6) Wuthering Heights - Bronte
7) The Divine Comedy (Inferno, Purgatory, Paradise) - Dante
8) Robinson Crusoe - Defoe
9) Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
10) The Iliad and The Odyssey - Homer
11) Collected Speeches - Martin Luther King, Jr.
I'd love to hear others' thoughts on any of these...