Monday, January 3, 2011

15 Things I Enjoy More Than Potty Training

1) Beets

2) Barfing

3) Paying bills

4) Crowds

5) Talking to a guy at my front door trying to sell oil changes

6) Gridlock on the I-15

7) Public Restrooms

8) Credit card debt

9) Falling into a cactus

10) Body odor

11) Barking dogs at three a.m.

12) Fighting with my husband

13) Funerals

14) Men in tights

15) Paper cuts


Am I making my point? I really don't want to do this. Neither does John -- he keeps telling me. Yet, I know if I delay much longer I will be the laughingstock of the Successful Moms Club. They already tease me over there...

Look at him. The little schnickelfritz.

5 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Awwwww....With a face as cute as that, I don't think I could "force him" to do anything he didn't want to. What a cutie! Good luck with the potty training, and keep us posted. If all else fails, you could just wait. You always here those stories where the child gets older and just miraculously potty trains themselves. :)

Kristi said...

Conveniently, John is dressed in his "Mommy's Monster" shirt. How appropriate! Surely he wants to cooperate, right? p.s. I was never even invited to join the successful moms club, guess I should take the hint...

heathorock said...

lovely
can't wait to board "The Potty Train!"
(name of a book we borrowed from the library awhile ago since MJ likes trains and is semi-curious about potties)
i'm with kristi. i was never invited to join the successful mom's club either. sucks to be us, i guess :)

Rob said...

YES from the Dixons. We are totally with you. Add paper cuts, atomic wedgies and fungus to the list!

littlecbsmom said...

I don't even remember much about it, but sounds about right to me!
1
Good luck....He is DARN cute