Monday, January 17, 2011

Mrs. Personality

If I could earn my Masters and PhD tomorrow, I'd do it in a heartbeat, and then I would use my illustrious degrees to travel around and give personality tests to people in corporations and organizations. They would all hate me, because I'd be interrupting their workday, but I would have so much fun!

If I didn't think it would cost me friendships, I'd go around all day administering personality tests to everyone I know. And then talk about it. Endlessly. I just don't get bored of it.

Which is why today I added my Myers-Briggs letters to my blog header. (ENFJ) Maybe people will read that and suddenly realize why they love me so much. Or why I drive them bonkers. Layla will simply realize I copied her.

If you are intrigued by the idea of a personality test, or a "type indicator" or a temperament analysis - you can find free Myers-Briggs mini-tests online. Or pay the $29.00 for the whole shebang. Or call me! I'll pose as the PhD I want to be and analyze you for FREE! (Yes, I realize this is how men and women end up in jail every day... so on second thought, I better not do any such pretending.)

I'll close with a quote from a saint which I could argue has something to do with personality:

"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.” - St. Francis de Sales
Post a Comment