Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Field Trip!

Tomorrow me and the fantastic four are going on a field trip. We're meeting up with some other members of the homeschool group we found and spending a morning out.

I promise pictures, and I promise to disclose what I discover in reply to all my curiosities about hanging out with homeschool mamas. As a wise friend and I realized today, becoming a homeschool mom is a whole new identity and new identities are scary. I've watched with fascination as women I know who are physicians, Cirque du Soleil dancers, receptionists, and missionaries quit their work to stay at home full time with kids. That's plenty crazy. Now I'm stepping into this world of even more extreme mothering and wondering how it's gonna go.

2 comments:

Laura said...

i can't wait to hear about it

Beth said...

You are the wise one!

I hope it went well. I'll look forward to pictures and details.