Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still chilled

Jumped into 74-degree water tonight. Back in the day when we owned a pool, I wasn't real excited about swimming until about the 80-degree mark. And that's when I was a lot younger and less at a risk for heart attack.

Happy to say I survived. Came home. Fed the kids a snack. Prayer time. Bed for everyone under the age of nine. Then Kevin and I sat and ordered all the books for next year for homeschool. That got kinda costy. Still much less than private school by comparison, and right about even with public once you add up all the five-dollar checks I write over the course of a year for various celebrations, donations, PTA membership, etc.

Big night for Teri.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How exciting! I always love ordering the books for next year. This year I've actually spread it out over the year, a little less painful that way, but it's taken me, what, seven or eight years to get to the point I could do that.