Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can't wait to go to bed tonight!

We got a new bed! We got the Sleep Number, so you can call us InfoMercial Suckers Extraordinaire! At the bed store, which, by the way, is a VERY fun place for four children to play for an hour, we tested out many options. Then a few months went by and we went back and re-tested the options and then made our decision. It was delivered today. If you walk into our room, you can hear angels singing and see a shimmery glow emanating from the fantastic new piece of furniture where we will spend a third of our days.

As soon as it was set up, Kevin adjusted his side and I adjusted mine. You have to know that I have been sleeping on WAY too hard a mattress for about eight years now. I have never loved our bed. So I sunk that thing as soft as it would get and cuddled up like I was in a cloud hammock. Kevin said it looked like I fell from a plane and was hanging out in the impact spot. Later, when I forced myself up to finish the rest of the day, I laughed out loud. My side of the bed looked like a crater, honestly, and Kevin's just looked normal. We'll see what "Sleep Number" I finally arrive at, then I can compare to spokesperson Lindsay Wagner! I promised the sales guy at the bed store that I'd bring him a Diet Coke with extra ice if my back problems disappear.

I just can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to crawling into that new bed. I have high hopes. I'll report back when my back problems disappear; my energy level and running improves; my wrinkles smooth away; my sex life gets a boost; my cholesterol lowers; my hair gets shinier; my near-sightedness corrects; and my self-esteem miraculously raises 72 percent! All because of this new bed. Off to sleep!
Post a Comment