Friday, April 16, 2010

Insomnia Chronicles

It's moments before the midnight hour. Clock is ticking on the wall behind me. Nearly half a dozen other people sound asleep upstairs. Too much on my mind. I feel like I can't go into detail, but I'll throw out a few key words and my astute readers won't need the whole story - at least not just yet. Here we go:

Landlord issues

Rent/buy

Market good

Possible property

'Nuff said? I know, why am I being cryptic? I don't know, but I can't make sense of the whole thing in my own head, so don't expect me to blog about it. Tomorrow I'll know more - and either the world will open up with new possibilities or we'll start over from scratch and wonder what God might be doing.

I hate not being able to sleep. Perhaps there's something on the DVR.
Post a Comment