Friday, April 16, 2010

Insomnia Chronicles

It's moments before the midnight hour. Clock is ticking on the wall behind me. Nearly half a dozen other people sound asleep upstairs. Too much on my mind. I feel like I can't go into detail, but I'll throw out a few key words and my astute readers won't need the whole story - at least not just yet. Here we go:

Landlord issues

Rent/buy

Market good

Possible property

'Nuff said? I know, why am I being cryptic? I don't know, but I can't make sense of the whole thing in my own head, so don't expect me to blog about it. Tomorrow I'll know more - and either the world will open up with new possibilities or we'll start over from scratch and wonder what God might be doing.

I hate not being able to sleep. Perhaps there's something on the DVR.

1 comment:

Las Vegas Mama said...

It's so cryptic that I am looking for a message hidden in a cipher in the text of your post. I haven't found any yet. It's not the first letter of every sentence. Or the 3rd. Maybe the 5th? Every 3rd letter would be more biblical. Or every 40th. Wait, how many letters are in this thing?

I love cryptograms. I want to embed one in this comment right now. But I am too sleepy.