Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eight years ago this month...

...this picture was taken:


When I look at this picture, I think:

1) I'm glad I have new glasses since then.

2) If only I knew how big my baby would be, maybe I could have had surgery THAT DAY. A month early. Elective. Like the celebrities who want to avoid the pesky stretch marks that appear in the last month. JUST KIDDING!!!

3) Boy that dresser looks different since we finished it.

4) How can it be that time has flown and we're planning this kid's eighth birthday party?

3 comments:

Baby-Mama Runner said...

You look so cute! So naive but so cute! Yeah, I think the adding up of kids birthdays make me feel older than my own birthday...

Laura said...

Where did you guys live when this pic was taken?

Unknown said...

Vegas. Our first house, and the one Joe was born in. Why do you ask?