Thursday, December 11, 2008

Down to the second

Grandparents just sent this, so we'll know EXACTLY how long til Christmas:






Before, we counted the days in chocolate:






And we counted the days with little wooden ornaments:


































All of which are more exciting than this:



























So 13 days.
Still to do between now and December 25th:
Finish shopping (mostly only parents left)
Wrap
Bake
Attend one last rehearsal and then the performance of the children's pageant
Two parent-teacher conferences
Two sets of in-laws' visits
Kevin's company Christmas party
Joseph's best friend's birthday party
Another doctor appointment for me
Neighborhood Christmas party
Church Christmas party

The good news is, I think this is all over by the end of next Friday. I am going to do some serious relaxing and sitting around starting Saturday the 20th.

4 comments:

Laura said...

wow there si some serious counting down going on over there....I can't believe there are only 13 days left til Christmas!!!

Rachel said...

You're brave, I don't dare write down everything that needs to be attended to in the next thirteen days.

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

I have a master calendar with everything that needs to be done between now and the 25th... but I only look at one day at a time or I get overwhelmed!

Lots of adult libations will be enjoyed the night of the 25th when my stress level returns to normal!

Christine said...

Good luck getting to relaxing...or at least breathing space. I'll offer up a few prayers that everything falls into place perfectly, I find that always helps me when things get crazy.