Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Absolute Last Blog Post of 2008

Our New Year's Party culminated at 9:00 p.m. We had seventeen children here (five families), none older than a second grader - so we welcomed 2009 with the New Yorkers.

Even if I'm not wearing an evening gown and dancing on a roof in Chicago (which would be very cold anyway) - I absolutely can't go to sleep before midnight.

What to do... what to do...

"Elf" is repeating on some dish channel.
There is plenty of toffee left over.
I'm not yet finished with a very entertaining novel.
I need a lot of practice on Dance Dance Revolution.
I'm in Vegas, for Pete's sake. Nothing is stopping me from heading to the Strip.
Write a New Year's card --- never did send anything out for Christmas.
Reflect on the year gone by and wonder what the new year holds.

Good night!

No comments: